Below are reading lists and exam questions for the qualifying exams in your third year. You will take two exams in two areas —o ne in the fall semester and one in the spring semester. You will need to work with your exam committees to revise the general reading lists if necessary and to create a reading list for your own two subareas. These reading lists will give you a foundation to build your exam reading lists from. The exam questions will help you prepare and practice writing the exam papers. They also give you a glimpse into what types of questions may be asked on the exams and you can also use them to form the questions you propose to your committees. Your exam committees will create the final exam questions for you.
- Exam Reading List (Fall 2015)
- Exam Reading List (Fall 2016)
- Exam Reading List (Spring 2018)
- Exam Reading List-2 (Spring 2018)
- Exam Reading List (Fall 2018)
- Qualifying Exam Questions (Spring 2018)
- Qualifying Exam Questions (Fall 2018)